It has been five months since we have started the CrossFit Kids Program here at CrossFit Beloit and we could not be more proud of our kids and everything that they have accomplished! We have seen tremendous growth in their technical skills, teamwork, and listening skills.
One of the things I think we are probably most excited about is the dramatic increase that we have seen in the confidence level of many of our kids. When working on skills like box jumps and sled pushes the kids know it's all about believing in yourself.
Just a few of the many accomplishments our Kids have made since the program started are:
* Tia, Riya, Divya, and Max have all performed double unders with the jump rope
* Camryn and Emerson were the first kids to push the 80 pound sled
* Jack and Andrew lap everyone on our inside running course
* Max did a ten pound overhead walking lunge in a workout
* Dylan can do three kipping pull ups in a row!
Speaking of Dylan, Riya, and Annie they have all recently completed our first CrossFit Teens Elements Program! CrossFit Teens is for the older kids who show leadership potential, are good listeners, and that the coaches feel are ready for a higher level of technical skills.
We are very excited about the future of both of these youth programs at CrossFit Beloit. It will be super fun to see how much everyone will continue to accomplish.