The Tough Mudder is upon us and this year there are 20 of us! For those of you that are doing it for the first time be prepared an epic experience. Yes it will be tough but just like in the CrossFit gym once you are finished you will have this awesome sense of accomplishment and a cool orange head band!
- Bus Departs at 7:00 am at Trinity Church 1850 Cranston Rd. You can park in the church parking lot. Everyone is invited to join us before around 6:15 at Short Stack for breakfast.
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
- Arrive at the event in Cascade Wisconsin around 9:30.
- Get everyone registered check bags in and warm-up.
- Once everyone is ready we will head to the start line and get in a heat around the 10:20 time frame.
- Judging from previous Tough Mudders the race will take us approximately 3 1/2 hours. After the race enjoy the music, beer, and various attractions then get cleaned up and head back to the bus and leave at 4:00 pm.
- Arrive back in Beloit around 7:00 pm.
- There will be an after party at the Thiele's house right next door to the church.
What to Bring
- Water!!! Make sure you hydrate well starting today!
- I will have the jerseys and hand them out on the bus.
- Gloves. If you have pussy hands (you know who you are) they are a good idea but not necessary.
- A change of clothes and after sport shoes. The bus is very nice so please do not get back in it covered in mud.
- Sun Block
- Swimming attire for the after party.
- Food. There are coolers on the bus and I will bring some extras with ice. You will be in a big caloric deficit after the race. I recommend a bag lunch for after. Food is also available for purchase at the event.
- Beer will be provided on the bus for the ride home. If you like to drink fru-fru shit you will need to bring your own.
The weather looks to be in the mid 70's which is perfect for a long distance event like this. See everyone Saturday!
That being said the gym will be closed this Saturday. Next year I hope to have even more participation from the members. The Tough Mudder is an epic Event!