Mud Volleyball is this weekend! Our first game is at 9:45 if you are meeting us there plan on getting there by 9:00 to get parked and settled. If you want we will be meeting at Jerry's Cafe (935 4th Street) for breakfast at 7:30.
Things you need and be prepared for:
- Cleats; plastic or rubber, you can get a pair at walmart for $12 or goodwill. These are a must have so you can move.
- Duck tape. It is recommended to tape your shoes onto your feet. You will lose some leg hair.
- Sunblock. Kind of a no brainer but I would recommend getting it on early as you will be out in the sun all day.
- A Chair and if you have an easy up for shade please bring it.
- Yard games. I have a set of bags but please bring anything else that you have to keep us entertained during the down time.
- Ca$h Money. This year they put it in the rules that you cannot bring outside food or drink. There is food and beer available for purchase. The Corn is free.
- A towel and a change of clothes. You will get very dirty but can clean off with the fresh water provided or just have a dunk in the river.
- Your "A" game. I want to dominate this thing this year!