We have been working on plans to start a CrossFit Kids program and we now have an official start date. The first ever CrossFit Beloit Kids program will be March 1, 2016 at 6:30 pm. We are going to offer the families of current member’s first chance to register. We will eventually have three different age groups: Oscars (3-7yrs old), Kids Rock (5-14yrs old), Teens (12-18) but we will start with the ‘Kids Rock’ age group. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the schedule here: http://crossfitbeloit.com/schedule/
1. Class Times: Tuesday 6:30-7:15pm / Thursday 3:45-4:30pm / Saturday 10:00-10:45am
2. Cost: $50 Punch Cards that are good for 10 classes
3. Class Size: 8 max (starting out)
4. Location: Our Box (outside when the weather allows)
5. Equipment: Gym shoes, athletic clothes and a water bottle with their name on it.
6. Objective: Having FUN while learning to move properly in a safe environment.
7. Growth: We will be adding the other age groups and more class times when we get the program established and running efficiently.
Thanks and please let the kids know that this is going to be fun!