The Spartan Race is upon us...Like this weekend! It looks as though it will be hot as Sh*t so start hydrating now.
- Bus Departs at 6:45 am at Trinity Church 1840 Cranston Rd. You can park in the church parking lot. Everyone is invited to join us before around 6:00 am at Short Stack for breakfast.
View Larger Map
View Larger Map
- Arrive at the event in Marseilles IL around 8:45.
- Get everyone registered check bags in and warm-up.
- Once everyone is ready we will head to the start line and get in a heat around the 9:45 time frame.
- Judging from previous races it will take us approximately 3 hours. After the race enjoy the music, beer, and various attractions then get cleaned up and head back to the bus, leave at 4:00 pm.
- Arrive back in Beloit around 6:00 pm.
- There will be an after party at the Thiele's house right next door to the church.
What to Bring
- Water!!! Make sure you hydrate well starting today!
- I would like everyone to wear a CrossFit Beloit T-shirt for the race.
- Gloves. If you have pussy hands (you know who you are) they are a good idea but not necessary.
- A change of clothes and after sport shoes. The bus is very nice so please do not get back in it covered in mud.
- Towel/baby wipes
- Sun Block
- Swimming attire for the after party.
- Food. There are coolers on the bus and I will bring some extras with ice. You will be in a big caloric deficit after the race. I recommend a bag lunch for after. Food is also available for purchase at the event.
- Beer will be provided on the bus for the ride home. If you like to drink fru-fru shit you will need to bring your own.
- The bus will cost $50 so please bring a little cash. There are extra spots available on the bus so if you have friends or family that would like to come and take photos they are welcome.
- There are still spots available for the race as well so if you are a procrastinator you can still sign up for the event till the 17th.
- Everything else you need to know plus waivers are available HERE.