CrossFit Beloit has 2 very exciting new announcements for everyone. First, we will be filling in the space that the cubbies are currently in with cement, to give us additional space for our classes! This will not only free up some more spots for classes, but will create a more open space for our awesome members to exercise in, and for our new program that will be starting March 1st... CrossFit Kids!
Starting on Thursday, February 4th we will be moving the cubbies and all of the belongings to the offices near the restroom. The offices will now be our "changing" rooms and we will store the shoes and cubbies in those areas. If you want to move any personal belongings on your own, do so before this Thursday, or we will move them into the offices for you. Friday, February 5th we will not be having 6:30pm class to get the area ready for the cement. Saturday, the 6th we will also not have morning class to work on the area. If you are wanting to help or have a wheelbarrow, talk to Scott this week on details! As always, if you have questions, see a coach.
We have been working on plans to start our CrossFit Kids program and we now have an official start date. The first ever CrossFit Beloit Kids program will be March 1, 2016 at 6:30 pm. We are going to offer the families of current member’s first chance to register. We will eventually have three different age groups: Oscars (3-7yrs old), Kids Rock (5-14yrs old), Teens (12-18) but we will start with the ‘Kids Rock’ age group. Please reply to Mike Morley at email@example.com or 815-703-3429 (text or phone) to reserve one of the 8 spots available.
1. Class Times: Tuesday 6:30-7:15pm / Thursday 3:45-4:30pm / Saturday 10:00-10:45am
2. Cost: $50 Punch Cards that are good for 10 classes
3. Class Size: 8 max (starting out)
4. Location: Our Box (outside when the weather allows)
5. Equipment: Gym shoes, athletic clothes and a water bottle with their name on it.
6. Objective: Having FUN while learning to move properly in a safe environment.
7. Growth: We will be adding the other age groups and more class times when we get the program established and running efficiently.
Thanks and please let the kids know that this is going to be fun!