Race Day is almost here! The plan is to meet at the gym and caravan/carpool at 7am. This will give us plenty of time to load up, travel there, park and get warmed up. We couldn't ask for a better day, sunny and 75! Even though it will be mild, make sure to start hydrating a little extra for the next couple of days. Below are a couple of items to wrangle up for race day:
- Running shoes, pretty self explanatory but you need decent shoes that won't fall apart a mile into the race. We call this the "Alex Rule!"
- Dress in tighter fitting clothing. You will be getting wet/muddy and don't want to have anything baggy slowing you down.
- Change of clothes and a towel. There are changing tents and a bag check you can use for a small fee.
- Garbage bag. This is to toss your muddy clothes and shoes in.
- Sunblock and Water.
- Spending cash.
- The after party is at Kim's home in Clinton. Food, ice, and coolers will be provided. We will be making a pit stop after the race to grab adult refreshments. I will message you her address.
See you all Saturday Morning!!!